Saturday, August 28, 2010

headaches

alwaz getting headaches nowadaes... my head feels like bursting... i jus wanna lie down and not do anything... there's tonnes of things waiting for mi to clear... but i realli jus dun feel like doing anything... back to those days when i would take medicine to feel drowsy n sleep.... i m wasting my life away.... i hate wat i m doing to myself... why m i so emo!!!!! i need to get out of this viscious cycle.... jus walk away from everything n jus be like b4..... i cant do it... i dunno why.... i m tired.... miss my carefree days... everything i m today is jus a result of my choice.... the path u have chosen in the past will lead u to where u are today... i hope u are happier now... i do wonder how things would have turned out if i made the choice to stay back then....

No comments: